OKC schools to review dress code after kindergartner told to turn shirt inside out
A kindergarten student at Wilson Elementary School was asked to turn his shirt inside out because it violated the Oklahoma City Public Schools’ dress code. It was a University of Michigan T-shirt.
Oklahoma City Public Schools officials will review the district dress code policy after a kindergartner was asked to turn his University of Michigan T-shirt inside out.
Kindergartner Cooper Barton, 5, turned his shirt inside out behind a tree on the playground after a teacher at Wilson Elementary noticed he was breaking the district dress code policy....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister