Sandi Patty talks about being at the edge of divine versus the edge of the despair
Gospel recording artist Sandi Patty, an Oklahoma native and resident, discusses her new book and album "The Edge of the Divine,” hitting bookshelves and music stores this month.
Gospel recording artist Sandi Patty said she was devastated when she auditioned to be a Disneyland singer 30 years ago and was rejected.She had no way of knowing then that she would rise to fame as a Grammy Award-winning singer and that she would go on to sing at the California amusement park and its Florida counterpart Disney World several times.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater