'Do AC' ads resume after storm
The campaign includes a new 30-second television advertisement; a full-page ad in The New York Times featuring the boardwalk on Nov. 28; new radio and e-mail ads; a front-page wrap of the Philadelphia Inquirer; and an Atlantic City-themed balloon in Philadelphia's Thanksgiving Day parade.
A holiday lighting program and parade will be held in Atlantic City on Dec. 1.
Wayne Parry can be reached at http://twitter.com/WayneParryAC
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort