Documentary about bullying features Oklahoma students
Bobby Johnson promised there would be hugging. And he wasn’t wrong.
When his daughter, Kelby Johnson, 19, spotted Alex Libby, 15, in the lobby of the AMC Quail Springs movie theater, they hurried to embrace each other, while their younger siblings, parents and Kelby’s girlfriend joined in the giant hug-fest.
After all, the Johnsons and Libbys are family now, tied not by blood but by a common struggle and a common hope.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims