Why did the Oklahoma City Thunder have a mediocre preseason and what could that mean?
The games don't necessarily count, but they do matter to players who strive to improve their play before the real show starts.
For whatever questions anyone has of whether the Oklahoma City Thunder's preseason will have any bearing on the upcoming regular season, the answers can be found in last year's results.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Thunder went 2-5 in the 2009 preseason. The five losses came by an average margin of 13.8 points. Oklahoma City then went 50-32 in the regular season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges