Dog sentenced to death because he is 'gay'
A dog is set to be put to death in Tennessee today after his owner abandoned him because he thought he was gay.
The pitbull-type hound is currently languishing in an overcrowded animal shelter in Jackson but is due to be put this afternoon down unless a new owner can be found at the last minute.
According to the owner of the shelter, the dog's master noticed him 'hunched over' another male dog, which led him to assume he was gay. However, animal experts say this is not a sign of sexual orientation but rather a sign of dominance.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Source: (H/T Reddit)
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say