Dog sentenced to death because he is 'gay'
A dog is set to be put to death in Tennessee today after his owner abandoned him because he thought he was gay.
The pitbull-type hound is currently languishing in an overcrowded animal shelter in Jackson but is due to be put this afternoon down unless a new owner can be found at the last minute.
According to the owner of the shelter, the dog's master noticed him 'hunched over' another male dog, which led him to assume he was gay. However, animal experts say this is not a sign of sexual orientation but rather a sign of dominance.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Source: (H/T Reddit)
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims