Dortmund's Hummels out for several weeks
DORTMUND, Germany (AP) — Borussia Dortmund central defender Mats Hummels will be out for several weeks after injuring his right ankle in a 2-1 loss to Schalke.
Team doctor Markus Braun says Hummels is likely to be out for about four weeks after being hurt in Saturday's match.
The defender is one of Dortmund's key players.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims