Doug Gottlieb's radio show available in Oklahoma City
Radio Station KINB-FM 105.3 is now ‘105.3, The Pro,' broadcasting CBS Sports Radio programming around the clock, including the show featuring the former Oklahoma State guard.
Local sports fans now can listen to Doug Gottlieb's radio show on KINB-FM 105.3, which flipped formats from adult standards to CBS Sports Radio last week.
NewsOK Related Articles
The station, which had been called “The Martini,” has been renamed “105.3, The Pro,” airing CBS Sports programming around the clock. Gottlieb's show airs 2 to 5 p.m. weekdays.
The 930-watt station, licensed to Kingfisher, is owned by The Last Bastion Trust, which holds six stations that at one point were required to be spun off by then-Citadel Broadcasting to get under the FCC's ownership limit. Cumulus Media has since bought Citadel.
*Oklahoma State's NCAA Tournament game against Oregon from San Jose, Calif., at 3:40 p.m. Thursday on TNT will be broadcast by Brian Anderson, Dan Bonner and reporter Marty Snider. Oklahoma's game against San Diego State at 8:20 p.m. Friday on TBS will be covered by Kevin Harlan, Len Elmore, Reggie Miller and reporter Lewis Johnson.
*The ESPN family of networks again will combine to cover all 63 games of the women's NCAA Tournament beginning Saturday. Most of the first- and second- round games will be televised on ESPN2 within 12 telecast windows in a whip-around format with home market protection. ESPN3 and ESPN Full Court, the pay-per-view package, will offer complete games as a supplement to ESPN2's coverage. The final 15 games will have national telecast windows on ESPN or ESPN2.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIDEOS
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in