Downtown Oklahoma City becoming the place for outdoor adventure
In coming years, the Oklahoma River Boathouse District may join the world’s best outdoor venues.
When it comes to the Boathouse District on the Oklahoma River, Mike Knopp, executive director of the Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundations, thinks big.Already a world-class venue for competitive rowing and kayaking, the Boathouse District may soon become one of the best venues in the world as MAPS 3 river enhancement projects get under way in the near future.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims