Drive a hard bargain when buying a car and a home
Pay more attention to the real estate than the car buying
Do you find yourself in the position of having to buy a house and a car at the same time, due to a major life change?
If so, to avoid overspending, you’ll want to make the most prudent and cost-saving choices on your car purchase. That way you’ll maximize your chances of obtaining the best possible home, said Sid Davis, a real estate broker and author of “A Survival Guide for Buying a Home.”
“Nowadays, those who make a strategic home purchase in a strong neighborhood can, at the minimum, expect that the property won’t go down in value. And over time, it could appreciate....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad