Drought, dry wells plague Oklahoma farmers and ranchers
As a crippling drought continues to weigh down on Oklahoma, some rural residents are finding themselves in a difficult position — their wells have run dry.
The situation is particularly critical for farmers and ranchers, who, in some cases, are left without a way to irrigate their crops and keep their livestock watered.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents