Share “Duran Duran Sues Duran Duran Fan Club”

Duran Duran Sues Duran Duran Fan Club Published: July 24, 2014

Duran Duran, the ’80s pop group known best for the hit song “Hungry Like the Wolf,” is suing their Glenview-based fan club after it allegedly breached its contract by not giving the band its promised revenue, according to The Chicago Sun-Times.

The lawsuit, filed Monday in Cook County Circuit Court, alleges that Worldwide Fan Clubs, Inc. entered into a contract with Duran Duran in 2010 that stipulated the company would create and manage a fan club for the band.

The fan club was also to warehouse and sell band merchandise, maintain accurate fan club records, collect membership fees, keep accurate accounting and give Duran Duran 75 percent of all profits, the suit said. Worldwide Fan Clubs would keep the other 25 percent, The Sun-Times reports.

H/T: Newser
See this story on