Dwight Camp hits another game-winner to lift Red Oak to Class B title game
Another day, another game-winning jump shot by Red Oak's Dwight Camp.
This time, it came from the left elbow with 9.4 seconds left to give the Eagles a 47-46 win over Hammon in the Class B boys state tournament semifinals at the State Fair Arena Friday morning.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 55 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Camp gave the Eagles a first-round victory with a similar 15-footer Thursday.
"It's no secret, he's our go-to guy," Red Oak coach Trey Booth said of Camp. "He knocks those shots down, and they expect him to. And the guys ran both of those sets beautifully. Dakota Knight set really good screens for Dwight both times."
Camp finished with 20 points and Jordan Booth added 15.
"I never dreamed that would happen two days in a row," Camp said. "I just got the ball in my hand, got an open shot and took it."
Clay Walker led Hammon with 14 points.
Red Oak, the defending champions, will face the winner of Roff vs. Binger-Oney in Saturday's championship game at 8:30 p.m. at the State Fair Arena.High school basketball tournament coverage sponsored by United Supermarkets.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort