Each Oklahoma tornado victim had a story
Living in today's 24-hour news cycle, where disaster strikes and lives are lost daily, human nature dictates that it's sometimes easier to view the victims in terms of statistics. But for those who knew them, the eight souls lost Tuesday night when a deadly tornado struck the Lone Grove/Ardmore area were much more than statistics. Each of the victims had individual passions and quirks that made them unique. Each had a family that loved them and now misses them dearly. And each of them had a story.
Videoview all videos
Feb 14The brother of Lone Grove tornado victim Tim Nevill...
Feb 15Danna McCord recalls her mom and stepdad, Susan and...
Photoview all 7 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17743Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11674Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10443Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10260OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10191Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9850Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9805Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments