Eagle & Beagle. Nov. 4
Business Writer Don Mecoy takes a look at the week's best- and worst-performing stocks.
Partly because of that low stock price, Graymark will leave the Nasdaq Stock Market this week. Nasdaq will delist the stock for failing to maintain minimum pricing requirements and for the company's inability to reach a minimum level of shareholders' equity.
The company, which operates sleep diagnosis centers, expects the shares will continue trading in the over-the-counter market. We wish them well, and hope someday GRMH returns to a major exchange.
Eagle & Beagle is a weekly look at the state's high-performing (eagle) and low-performing (beagle) stocks by Business Writer Don Mecoy.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers