Earl's Rib Palace — a great Oklahoma-grown rib joint
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Sunday hours vary by location
Oklahoma City: 949-1220
Nichols Hills: 843-9922
The Reno location has an all-you-can-eat buffet from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday. The restaurants are counter-service during lunch and full-service during dinner, Worsham said.
The restaurants vary a little in décor and atmosphere, but overall are the same, Worsham said.
“The atmosphere in each restaurant is a little different, but all are very eclectic and down-home, kind of like that roadhouse feel of the early days,” he said.
Worsham also said each Earl’s location supports its local schools as a way to help the community.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say