East Coast Braces For Up To 3 Feet Of Snow
BOSTON -- Snow began to fall in the Northeast on Friday at the start of what's predicted to be a massive and potentially historic blizzard. Residents hurried to stock up on food and other supplies ahead of the storm poised to dump up to three feet of snow from New York City to Boston and beyond.
Even before the first snowflake had fallen, Boston, Providence, R.I., Hartford, Conn., and other towns and cities in New England and upstate New York canceled school Friday, and airlines scratched more than 3,700 flights through Saturday, with the disruptions from the blizzard expected to ripple across the U.S.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
H/T: Huffington Post
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims