Edmond electronics distributor takes new approach at trade show
Petra Industries has been presenting its products at CES in Las Vegas for 27 years.
LAS VEGAS — Petra Industries, a distributor of electronics and accessories based in Edmond, is no stranger to the International CES consumer electronics show in Las Vegas.
The company has been visiting CES for 27 years and previously shared a space at the annual trade show. This year, Petra took a new approach and had a space of it's own in the iLounge area at CES, showcasing a wall of mobile accessories from well-known names such as Jabra, Griffin and Otter.
“We really wanted to showcase our new Wireless HQ,” said Brooke Wigington, Petra marketing director. “Wireless is a category that we have heavily invested in not only from the aspect of bringing in more lines to be able to offer the newest and most innovative wireless products, but we also brought in a team of dedicated wireless sales specialists to serve our wireless retailers.”
In addition to wireless accessories, Petra distributes consumer electronics, mobile audio/video and appliance connection accessories. The company has partnerships with hundreds of manufacturers and counts multiple retailers and e-tailers, as well as corporations and universities, as some of its customers.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in