Edmond Junior Market creates opportunity to earn, learn
Edmond's Wednesday Market offers an opportunity for young people to learn while they earn some extra cash this summer. The Junior Market is open each Wednesday through Aug. 15.
EDMOND — Young people have an opportunity this summer to sell items they have made on Wednesdays at the Festival Market Place in downtown Edmond.
The Junior Market is designed to teach young people to “learn while they earn,” Edmond Parks and Recreation officials said.
The Wednesday Market, the home of the Junior Market and Farmers Markets, is open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. each Wednesday through Aug. 15.
The Saturday's Farmers Market is open through Oct. 27. The hours are from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All markets are at Festival Market Place, just south of First Street and west of Broadway.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims