Edmond planning commissioners will consider rezoning
Darren Webb is asking the Edmond planning commissioners to rezone 1.29 acres of the land at 2102 N Santa Fe Ave. from single family to office. The meeting is at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at 20 S Littler Ave.
EDMOND — Planning commission members will consider the rezoning of 1.29 acres of land at 2101 N Santa Fe Ave. from single family to office.
Darren Webb, who plans to buy the property, wants to convert a house on the property to an office. The house was built in 1963.
The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at 20 S Littler Ave.
City Planner Bob Schiermeyer said other property along that portion of Santa Fe Avenue also is zoned for offices.
Two new planning commission members, Kenneth Wohl and Robert Rainey, will be introduced at the meeting. They are replacing Leroy Cartwright and Lydia Lee.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit