Edmond schools announce kindergarten preregistration
Edmond Public Schools will preregister kindergarten students for the 2013-2014 school year on March 27-28.
EDMOND — Kindergarten preregistration for the 2013-2014 school year is scheduled at all Edmond Public Schools elementary schools from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 27-28.
Students who will attend kindergarten at Frontier Elementary are asked to register at John Ross, Washington Irving or West Field elementary school.
Parents of students who will attend Russell Dougherty and Clegern elementary schools are asked to follow the enrollment process outlined in their notification letters, according to a news release from the school district.
Parents who have applied for a transfer to a school other than their neighborhood school should preregister at their neighborhood school unless they have been notified their transfer request has been granted.
Parents should take the following items to preregistration:
Two proofs of residency: a current gas, electric, water or sewer bill and a mortgage contract, deed or lease agreement.
The child's legal birth certificate from the state or country where the child was born. The child must be 5 years old by Sept. 1.
The child's immunization record. The Oklahoma School Immunization Law requires records provided by a licensed physician or public health authority that indicate which immunizations have been received, dates administered and the signature or stamp of the person who performed the immunization.
For more information, visit www.edmondschools.net or call 340-2277.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims