EDMOND — An alarming statistic was front and center at a suicide prevention summit held earlier in the week at the University of Central Oklahoma.
Oklahoman subscribers have access to this article. Unlock it below.What is this? Learn more.
Outpatient ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY. Trust an experienced Robotic Surgeon.
Several behavior changes may serve as suicide warning signs:
• Talking about suicide or the desire to die
• Talking about feeling hopeless, trapped or a burden to others
• Drastic changes in behavior, such as anger, sadness or recklessness
• Unusual eating or sleeping patterns
• Isolation or withdrawal
• Giving away of prized possessions
• Increased alcohol or drug use
SOURCE: HeartLine and the National Suicide Prevention Hotline