Edmond students and staff make human Thunder logo
Students and staff at Edmond's Cross Timbers Elementary School created a human formation of the Oklahoma City Thunder for spirit week. More than 1,000 people participated.
EDMOND — More than 1,000 students and staff at Edmond's Cross Timbers Elementary School created a human formation of the Oklahoma City Thunder logo as part of their spirit week.
The event was part of activities to help illustrate the concept “The Whole Is Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts.”
The school's 2012-2013 theme, “The Power of One,” emphasizes working together to accomplish goals through a variety of activities during the year.
A portion of proceeds from the photo and T-shirt sales will go to the Thunder Cares Foundation.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated