Edmond students and staff make human Thunder logo
Students and staff at Edmond's Cross Timbers Elementary School created a human formation of the Oklahoma City Thunder for spirit week. More than 1,000 people participated.
EDMOND — More than 1,000 students and staff at Edmond's Cross Timbers Elementary School created a human formation of the Oklahoma City Thunder logo as part of their spirit week.
The event was part of activities to help illustrate the concept “The Whole Is Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts.”
The school's 2012-2013 theme, “The Power of One,” emphasizes working together to accomplish goals through a variety of activities during the year.
A portion of proceeds from the photo and T-shirt sales will go to the Thunder Cares Foundation.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater