Edmond Sunflower Market sign comes down
Sunflower Markets in Edmond, Oklahoma City and more than 140 other places is changing its name to Sprouts this week. The sign in Edmond came down Tuesday.
EDMOND — It is a sign of change at Sunflower Market in Edmond, Oklahoma City and more than 140 other places.
The sign at Sunflower Market in Edmond came down Tuesday in preparation for the store's name change to Sprouts.
The change is a result of a merger of Sunflower and the Phoenix-based Sprouts Farmers Market.
The Edmond store opened April 4.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13515Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10081Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9722Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8902Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6661Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5295Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister