Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Edmond will hold Art Crawl
FROM STAFF REPORTS | Published: September 26, 2012
EDMOND — The fall season will get started Saturday in downtown Edmond with an Art Crawl.
The crawl, sponsored by the Downtown Edmond Business Association, will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The event will offer art, history, dining and shopping throughout downtown.
Art booths, shop specials, wine tasting, carriage rides and musical entertainment are planned for all ages.
A new piece of public art, purchased by Phil and Bryanne Wallace, owners of Fashion Boutique, will be dedicated at 11:30 a.m. Saturday in front of the Downtown Shoppes, 104 S Broadway. The piece is colorful kinetic art by artist Andrew Carson.
For a list of the events, go to www.downtownedmondok.com.