Eep! Potentially deadly spiders found in supermarket banana

www.12newsnow.com Published: November 5, 2013
Advertisement
;

A British family was forced to flee its London home after dozens of apparently deadly spiders sprouted from a banana bought from a local supermarket, according to 12NewsNow.com.



The site reports Consi Taylor, 29, was halfway through eating a banana when she noticed that the small white patch on the piece of fruit was not mold but something far more alarming.

"I had a closer look and was horrified to see they were spiders," Taylor told The Sun newspaper. "They were hatching out on the table, scurrying around on my carpet."

See this story on www.12newsnow.com


Trending Now


AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    College of Charleston president orders second investigation of Doug Wojcik
  2. 2
    Joe Paterno's son Jay sues Penn State for 'improper termination'
  3. 3
    Former Dallas Cowboys running back Robert Newhouse dead at 64
  4. 4
    Oklahoma man gets consecutive 20-year terms for rapes of intellectually challenged classmates
  5. 5
    Angels won't cap former OU pitcher Garrett Richards' innings
+ show more