Oklahoman subscribers have access to this article. Unlock it below.What is this? Learn more.
• State Highway 109 bridge over the Kiamichi River, 16.8 miles east of U.S. 271 in Choctaw County.
• State Highway 3 bridge over the Kiamichi River, 8 miles east of Antlers in Pushmataha County.
• U.S. 70 eastbound bridge over Little River, 5.8 miles north of the U.S. 259 junction in McCurtain County.
• U.S. 271 bridge over Fourche Maline, 26 miles north of the Pushmataha County line in Le Flore County.
• State Highway 74 bridge over the Washita River, 1.4 miles north of State Highway 19 in Garvin County.
• State Highway 75 bridge over Rock Creek, 7.2 miles north of State Highway 3 in Coal County.
• Two parallel bridges on U.S. 169 over Bird Creek, 7 miles north of the Interstate 44 junction in Tulsa County.