Eldorado casino enters deal for online gambling
RENO, Nev. (AP) — The Eldorado hotel-casino is betting that online gambling will be legalized in the months or years ahead.
A subsidiary of the Reno casino, Eldorado Interactive, announced plans Friday to form an online partnership with the Reno-based video game developer 3G Studios.
James Kosta, founder and CEO of 3G Studios, says they are excited to have their technology and gambling platforms used by a such a well-respected casino operator.
Kosta says it puts both in position to take advantage of online gambling when he says it inevitably will be legalized at either the state or federal level. He says 3G also is developing online gambling games for web browsers, tablets and smartphones.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday