Elections undermine bond opposition
NewsOK Related Articles
We were encouraged that Oklahoma City voters chose a new direction by electing Lynne Hardin as school board chairman, although we wish more had shown up at the polls. Outgoing chairman Angela Monson deserves thanks for serving in a tough job, but we were disappointed she resorted to class envy arguments in her campaign. Thankfully, Oklahoma City residents rejected those divisive tactics, just as voters have across the state in other political races.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims