Electrical failure shuts Hungary's main airport
BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) — Hungary's Budapest Airport has been shut down due to electrical problems in the control tower.
Airport spokesman Mihaly Hardy said Friday that flights to Budapest were being diverted to Vienna until the problem could be resolved. The airport was shut at 1050 GMT.
Hardy could not say how long Ferenc Liszt International Airport, as Hungary's largest airport is officially called, would be closed.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims