Electrical Tip: Solar Setbacks
Washington Electric, a Seattle electrical contractor who installs solar panels, offers consumers who are considering solar panels a few caveats: First, make sure that local zoning codes allow you to install solar panels on your property. Next, find the right location to install your solar panels. Some people mount solar panels on the roof, but there are other sites that actually might work better for you, depending on the layout of your property. You have to consider how much sun and shade your property gets. Also, consider how much space you actually have for solar panels. Realistically assess your electrical power needs before installing solar panels.
View original post.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located