Eloté Café and Catering offers fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine
Photoview all photos
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday
4 to 11 p.m. Saturday
The restaurant green practices include:
âą Using meat from cattle that is organically grain fed and raised in Bixby and free range chickens.
âą Produce scraps are composted and used in the restaurantâs gardens.
âą Fryer oil is recycled and used to make clean-burning bio-diesel fuel.
âą Printing is done on 100 percent recycled paper.
âą Foods are free of unnecessary fats, relying on fresh herbs and spices for flavor.
âą Uses local vendors including: Natural Farms, Three Springs Farm, Highland Dairy, Pancho Anaya Panaderia, Fisher Farms and Feed, Curtis Restaurant Supply and Fadler Market.
The most popular item is âPuffy Tacosâ which can be served with either beef or chicken or black bean and sweet potato.
The average price for lunch at Elote CafĂ© is $6 for lunch and $8 to $12 for dinner.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: âAll I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges