The restaurant green practices include:
• Using meat from cattle that is organically grain fed and raised in Bixby and free range chickens.
• Produce scraps are composted and used in the restaurant’s gardens.
• Fryer oil is recycled and used to make clean-burning bio-diesel fuel.
• Printing is done on 100 percent recycled paper.
• Foods are free of unnecessary fats, relying on fresh herbs and spices for flavor.
• Uses local vendors including: Natural Farms, Three Springs Farm, Highland Dairy, Pancho Anaya Panaderia, Fisher Farms and Feed, Curtis Restaurant Supply and Fadler Market.
The most popular item is “Puffy Tacos” which can be served with either beef or chicken or black bean and sweet potato.
The average price for lunch at Elote Café is $6 for lunch and $8 to $12 for dinner.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday
4 to 11 p.m. Saturday