End all chimp research
The decision by Oklahoma State University President Burns Hargis not to participate in an anthrax research project that would have resulted in the euthanasia of more than 100 baboons has occasioned some interesting reaction, especially from the research community in his own university. However, his decision is not unique.The Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in Massachusetts barred any primate research in its laboratories for a long time (I am not sure if it still does). There were...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss