Energy independence: Tips to cut your energy costs
• Unplug appliances that are not being used
• Take advantage of your computer's energy savings features
• Control the temperature
Videoview all videos
Oct 3Oct. 3, 2012: The Oklahoman's energy reporters lead a...
Sep 28Clytie Bunyan, business editor of The Oklahoman, provides...
Sep 28Steve Agee, dean of the Meinders school of business at...
Sep 28Harold Hamm, CEO of Continental Resources, talks about...
Photoview all 26 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Use appliances wisely
• Turn off lights when you leave a room
• Insulate windows and doors against air leaks
• Install compact fluorescent bulbs
• Conserve water heat with a water heater blanket
• Change your heating and cooling filters as needed
• Install low-flow plumbing fixtures
Source: Public Service Co.of Oklahoma
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13515Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10081Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9722Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8902Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6661Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5295Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister