Energy independence: Tips to cut your energy costs
• Unplug appliances that are not being used
• Take advantage of your computer's energy savings features
• Control the temperature
Videoview all videos
Oct 3Oct. 3, 2012: The Oklahoman's energy reporters lead a...
Sep 28Clytie Bunyan, business editor of The Oklahoman, provides...
Sep 28Steve Agee, dean of the Meinders school of business at...
Sep 28Harold Hamm, CEO of Continental Resources, talks about...
Photoview all 26 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Use appliances wisely
• Turn off lights when you leave a room
• Insulate windows and doors against air leaks
• Install compact fluorescent bulbs
• Conserve water heat with a water heater blanket
• Change your heating and cooling filters as needed
• Install low-flow plumbing fixtures
Source: Public Service Co.of Oklahoma
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive