Enid woman killed by car, man arrested
A woman walking along a street in Enid was hit by a vehicle Tuesday night. Police say a man has been arrested.
ENID — Police say a woman died Tuesday night when she was struck by a vehicle, and a man has been arrested.
Mary Beth Ward, 38, was killed about 8:25 p.m. while walking in the 1300 block of S Van Buren Avenue, police Capt. Jack Morris reports.
Ward was found lying in the northbound lane.
Anthony Michael Oller, 41, was arrested on complaints of manslaughter, leaving the scene of a fatal accident and driving under suspension, police report.
Police say Oller's vehicle had extensive front-end damage.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated