Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
8230; From any point of view, it was just a terrible year to be a shareholder..” The challenge, Dollarhide said, is the ongoing struggles in the economy. "In sectors like technology, ones that cater to the consumer discretionary market, they are much more susceptible to hiccups compared to a food, beverage companies or even a retail chain.” Dollarhide said EnXnet has "very cutting edge technology products” in terms of DVD formatting. "I could see why investors might want to get in at a low price and see this as the next great local emerging company,” Dollarhide said. "Anytime a company is under a dollar, it's there for a reason. It might not mean it's about to go insolvent; there might not be a lot of interest; they might not have the name (recognition). There are hundreds of thousands of penny stock companies competing for attention. And for a Tulsa company, they might get a better reception from local investors.”
EnXnet statement may grab attention
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort