EPA chief Lisa Jackson says natural gas production is ‘a good thing’
EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson tells House Oversight and Government Reform Committee she knows of no proven cases that “fracking” had harmed water.
WASHINGTON — The head of the Environmental Protection Agency told a House committee Tuesday that she favored natural gas production and said she didn’t know of any “proven case” in which hydraulic fracturing had affected drinking water.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday