Eric Holder: Banks may be too large to prosecute
Here’s an unexpected addition to the long list of people who say large banks may be large to prosecute: Attorney General Eric Holder.
In recent weeks, critics have amped up a longstanding criticism of the government’s response to the financial crisis. They argue that regulators and prosecutors were too shy about pursuing criminal cases against banks.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad