Erin Andrews leaving ESPN
NEW YORK (AP) — Erin Andrews is leaving ESPN.
The network released a statement saying the reporter "did great work for us and we made an aggressive offer to keep her. We wish her the best on her next chapter."
A favorite among fans, Andrews covered numerous sports for the network since 2004, often as a sideline reporter for college football and basketball.
SI.com has reported that she is being pursued by Fox Sports.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes