Eskimo Joe's — food, fun and apparel
11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday to Saturday
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday
Clark said people should come to Joe’s because “they’re going to have a good time.”
“We’re all about smiles here,” Clark said. “It’s our core product. You can buy a hamburger a lot of places but you can’t replicate this experience anywhere. We’re all about good times. I think anyone and everybody will find that they’ll have a nice time at Eskimo Joe’s.”
The restaurant offers a variety of specials all week long including the Hump Day special, which offers $4 domestic beer pitchers. Food specials change from month to month, Clark said.
Inside the building also is a store where patrons can buy a variety of Eskimo Joe’s apparel.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law