Share “Ex-Fox exec denies allegations in sex...”

Ex-Fox exec denies allegations in sex abuse suit

Published on NewsOK Modified: April 22, 2014 at 3:53 pm •  Published: April 22, 2014
Advertisement

HONOLULU (AP) — A former Fox television executive on Tuesday denied allegations that he sexually abused a teen through a sex ring involving underage children.

Louise Ann Fernandez, a lawyer for Garth Ancier, said all the allegations made by Michael Egan III in a federal lawsuit filed in Hawaii are untrue.

Fernandez said Ancier has never visited the estate in Hawaii where Egan claims he was molested.

"We are confident the courts will agree when the evidence is presented," Fernandez said.

Egan made similar allegations last week when he sued "X-Men" director Bryan Singer.

Ancier and two other executives were sued Monday. The lawsuits say Egan was forced into sex during parties in California and Hawaii when he was 15 to 17 years old. Egan is now 31.

The Associated Press does not typically name victims of sex abuse but is naming Egan because he is speaking publicly about his allegations.

Ancier was a founding programmer at Fox who later created programming for The WB and was a top executive at NBC Entertainment. Egan also sued theater producer Gary Wayne Goddard and David A. Neuman, a former television executive with Current TV and Disney.

Continue reading this story on the...