Ex-Oklahoma teacher's husband testifies at sentencing
SHAWNEE, Okla. (AP) — The husband of a former McLoud schoolteacher who has pleaded no contest to child pornography and exploitation charges says she was manipulated by a co-defendant.
Videoview all videos
Mar 22Former McLoud schoolteacher Kimberly Crain was sentenced...
Jan 9Former McLoud elementary teacher Kimberly Crain pleaded...
Photoview all 17 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Rick Crain testified Friday in Pottawatomie County District Court in the sentencing hearing for his wife — Kimberly Crain — who faces up to life in prison.
Rick Crain said 66-year-old Gary Doby — a former professor of early childhood development from Bloomsburg, Pa., — instigated the actions in which Kimberly Crain took photos of third-grade girls in her classroom and her home — including some of the girls naked — then sent the photos to Doby.
Doby pleaded guilty to child exploitation charges in January and was sentenced to life in prison. Crain pleaded no contest in January and is asking for probation.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims