Exxon Mobil to give CEO a raise to $2.7 million
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Exxon Mobil Corp. is raising CEO Rex W. Tillerson's salary 6 percent to $2.72 million on Jan. 1.
The oil giant said Tuesday in a regulatory filing that Tillerson will also get a bonus of $4.59 million and 225,000 shares of restricted stock.
In 2011, the last year for which full details are available, Tillerson received compensation worth $25.2 million, including salary, bonus, stock awards and other items. He has been CEO since 2006.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims