Does this weather make you want to brighten up your eye makeup? Check out this colorful palette by Urban Decay.
It’s said to be the ultimtae fix for color addicts. And it includes two faves — Chaos and Revolt (a silver standard from Urban Decay’s Anarchy Face Case). The other shades are new.
The pressed pigment palette includes smooth mattes as well as shimmers. Urban Decay said using pressed pigments was the best way to create heavily saturated brights with the intense pigment load they craved.
These shadows not only look brilliant in the pan, they deliver the goods. Every shade in the Electric Pressed Pigment Palette give velvety texture and rich color.
The palette also includes Urban Decay’s cruelty-free, double-ended pressed pigment brush (an all-black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers). On one end, a compact precision brush that’s perfect for applying color with amazing control. On the other end, a small pigment brush.
Here are the shades:
- Revolt (bright metallic silver shimmer w/silver glitter)
- Gonzo (bright turquoise matte w/ floating tonal pearl)
- Slowburn (bright red-orange matte w/floating pearl)
- Savage (bright hot pink matte)
- Fringe (bright metallic teal)
- Chaos (bright blue matte w/floating tonal pearl)
- Jilted (bright metallic fuchsia w/blue shift)
- Urban (bright metallic purple)
- Freak (bright green w/gold shift)
- Thrash (bright lime green matte w/floating gold pearl
Check out the palette at Ulta. It’s $49.