Oklahoma State Fair day helps advance deaf awareness
Shanna Cater wheeled her 6-month-old son around in a stroller at the Oklahoma State Fair. She let him sleep as her hands flew in a flurry of signs to friends.
Videoview all videos
Sep 22Brian Grimm, a teacher at Will Rogers High School in...
Sep 18NewsOK's Dave Morris and Dave Cathey (aka, The Food Dude)...
Photoview all 9 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad