Fallin not budging on executive privilege claim
Published: April 5, 2013
Spokesperson for Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin said Oklahoma is ready to join 23 other states in keeping some documents shielded from public review. In the meantime, flap pushes staff to update email, records release policies.
- Oklahoma governor’s office releases e-mails previously withheld from public
- Blogger, ACLU demand Oklahoma's Gov. Mary Fallin release missing information
- Three members of Gov. Mary Fallin's staff who figured prominently in health care discussions
- Anti-Obamacare forces drove Gov. Mary Fallin's health care decisions, emails show
- Where does Oklahoma stand on Affordable Care Act implementation?
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin won't budge on executive privilege claim concerning emails
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin's emails detail health care exchange decisions
- Interactive: Health Care 101 graphic novel guide