Family identifies man killed in Oklahoma City apartment fire
Family members identified Donnie Bence, 45, as the man found dead after a southwest Oklahoma City apartment fire Friday.
Family members identified Donnie Bence, 45, as the man found dead Friday after a southwest Oklahoma City apartment fire.
Funeral services at Bunch-Roberts Funeral Home in Guymon are pending for Bence, a former Guymon resident.
Oklahoma City police's homicide unit is waiting for the state medical examiner to make a positive identification and to determine the cause of death.
The fire was at the Greystone Apartments, 4900 S Walker Ave. The cause is under investigation.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad